Thursday, April 12, 2007

Intro

I started couple of blogs before which I have no idea where they are any more. I am hopping this one is better and will help me as well as others. It will help myself in remembering things that I keep on forgetting all the time. How-to s that I keep on forgetting about this annoying ipod and itunes. Annoying yet i keep on using them. I get I like the look and I am not sure if any other player is actually better. but your comments (if any does find this blog in the woods of blogs) would be helpful in figuring out myths and actualities of many things. Enough of the intro's intro this blog is about ipod and itunes, how to transfer music from ipod to itunes, how to add songs from other ipods into your itunes and still be able to sync with your itunes. Now what is the legality of all of this, I have no idea really, you tell me, my thought is cant I give a CD to friend that I bought, indeed and it is legal so why not with the ipod. It is everyones responsibility to figure out if the songs they are getting are obtained legally or not. And if anyone wants to make me aware of actual legal issues I am, and I am sure everyone else is happy in knowing where does this gray area lies.

No comments: